Friday, March 27, 2009

With Arms Outstretched ...

"You have been my friend.
That in itself is a tremendous thing.
I wove my webs for you because I liked you.
After all, what’s a life, anyway?
We’re born, we live a little while, we die.
A spider’s life can’t help being something of a mess,
with all this trapping and eating flies.
By helping you, perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle.
Heaven knows anyone’s life can stand a little of that."
~ Charlotte, “Charlotte’s Web”


You guys are my web, my support, my friends. We all have our ups and downs, and if you have a downer (which I hope you don't), I will be there to support you, as you have with me.

I appreciate you!

Smiles,
Angie

2 comments:

  1. We got your back! And we know you got ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Charlotte's web..."by helping you I was trying to lift my life a trifle"...

    Everything comes together for good...

    Hang in there

    Hugzzzzz

    ReplyDelete