Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Who Knows ...

"I think there's something more, life's worth living for
Who knows what could happen.
Do what you do, just keep on laughing
One thing's true, there's always a brand new day
Who knows what could happen.
Do what you do, just keep on laughing
One thing's true, there's always a brand new day
I'm gonna live today like it's my last day."

Everytime I hear these lyrics, I think Yeah, I'm
totally gonna do that ... and I never do. I think
it's time to get on the ball and Just Do It!

I feel like I've been working so hard for all of
these years and for what? I'm stuck paying
all of the bills, doing all of the housework and
taking care of every little thing in my life ...
while others just sit around and reap the
benefits. One day, I'll be strong enough to
speak up about it ... and when I do, it's going
to be like a waterfall of emotions!

Thank goodness I have strength and support
at Southern Gothic Productions. I feel included
and stable and well, all over the place. There
are so many ideas floating around to ponder.
Lovin' it!

Smiles,
Angie

2 comments:

  1. I got your back. It's all going to be ok.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...

    Life isn't meant to be a box of chocolates and as much as we want it to be, we will never how amazing and strong and awesome we are if things were always so easy...

    The fact that you are still standing long after you have been bashed and bruised is reason enough to celebrate, YOU are reason enough to celebrate.... NEVER EVER forget that.

    And it kicks so hard,it breaks your bones.
    Cuts so deep it hits your soul.
    Tears your skin and makes your blood flow.
    It's better that you know,That love is hard..
    Love is hard, love is hard.
    If it was easy,it wouldn't mean nothing tough.

    Hugzzzz

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete