Friday, March 20, 2009

Hmmmm ... who should play Miss Mills?

Well it has to be somebody with classic beauty, somebody charismatic, somebody that can draw your eyes to her when she walks in the room ... hmmmmmm.

It should be someone that commands attention, but not in the annoying over-bearing way. I feel that it should be a dark-haired gal (I guess they DO have wigs available in the movies).

1. Eliza Dushku




2. Zooey Deschanel

3. Sorry MM, gotta agree with you on Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Oops ... not supposed to say sorry anymore (unless I've hurt somebody's feelings) ... old habits die hard Ali ... but not in the Bruce Willis way :)

Anyhoo ~ I think this is my list for Miss Mona Mills. If I think of any others, I will surely let y'all know ...

Til next time.

Smiles,
Angie

3 comments:

  1. I love all 3 of these but I am partial to Zooey (like many others)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zooey , Zooey
    I think she looks like Katy Perry in that pic ... maybe not
    Great blog Angie

    ReplyDelete