Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm Only Happy When It Rains ...

If that's the case, it must rain all but a few days here in Washington ... yep, that's pretty accurate!

I've (re)discovered that happiness breeds happiness. As some of you know, I've had a rough few weeks, but with my last post, I decided to simply (and not so simply) change my attitude to look for and appreciate the good things in my life.

I wanted to share with you the "goodness" that has followed my change in attitude.

First, my husband spent two days preparing all the fixins for homemade navy bean soup. I've never had that kind of soup before ... and I was oh-so-pleasantly surprised! It was soooo tasty.

Second, I received my autographed SoGoPro t-shirt in the mail today, hand-signed by the lovely and talented Hilarie Burton. Please help them out and order one or two (or more) from them at: http://southerngothicproductions.blogspot.com/. You will be so happy that you did! They are offering the autographed t-shirts for a LIMITED time only ... and with these rough economic times, they could really use the extra funding ... so Go ... Now ... and get one for yourself and everybody that you know!

Third (oh yeah, so excited that I forgot what I was talking about!), I wanted to thank all of you (Kim, Becca, Megan Mary, Missa and others) for giving me support and friendship and good feelings about myself, when I truly did not have it. An extra special, from the bottom of my heart, soulful THANK YOU to Ali, who has "had my back" since day 1 and always makes me feel special and included! I hope that if they (or any of my friends at SGP) are going through a rough patch, that I can be there for them the same way with inspiring words and *hugz*!

Smiles,
Angie

4 comments:

  1. As I have said before I got your back. I'm glad things are better. If you ever need anything let me know.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie - a big thanks to you too!! You've always left such encouraging and uplifting comments on my blog - I truly appreciate it!! :)

    and I definitely meant to comment earlier but I am in LOVE with your playlists on last.fm! :) :)

    and I agree - happiness breeds happiness..... so smile at everyone you meet :) (isn't that a song or something??)

    -Megan
    *HUGZ*!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie!
    Thanks for posting this :) Happiness does breed happiness. I'm sorry that you haven't had the best couple of weeks but I'm glad that you do have some good things in your life.
    I agree with Megan, you always leave such great comments to not only my blog but others as well. Know that you are loved and appreciated here in our SGP family.
    -Raquel
    P.S. you live in WA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you..... Just when I think that there isn't anything else that can make me smile, all I have to do is read your blog and I can't help but grin...

    "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens." - Khalil Gibran

    Good luck with the new outlook on life, life will not always be rosy but it can only get better. Thank you for always reading my blog and for always amking such great comments... I look foward to what you have to say whenever I put up a new post...

    Keep your head up chika..Life can only get better...

    Hugz and all that other good stuff

    Alicia....

    ReplyDelete