Monday, April 27, 2009

Feel Good Inc ...

This past Saturday was such a wonderful day. I did something that I haven't done in years ~ slept til noon. OMG! I must've needed it. My husband went fishing, so I had all the opportunity in the world to do whatever I wanted ... my mind and body chose sleep. I finally took a picture of myself with my SoGoPro t-shirt on, but haven't had the chance to upload the picture to Flickr. I'm having a little bit of a hard time getting passed the fact that I don't like to see pictures of myself (years of body image issues). I promise I will upload them in the next couple of days. If not, harass me about it. Sometimes all I need is a gentle push in the right direction :)

On Sunday, I drove about 40 miles away to watch my friends race motocross. It is something that I absolutely love to do. The weather held out for us ... no rain, no sun, no wind ~ just a little chilly and overcast ~ perfect weather for some racing. I wore my SGP shirt and told tons of people about it! Hopefully, that will result in more followers and more donations!

Smiles,
Angie

2 comments:

  1. isn't sleeping in the best? Expecially when it isn't planned and you just happen to wake up late. Glad you had that opportunity.
    happy monday!

    -Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I slept till noon today too! A blessing in disguise really.
    I have the same issues as you about photos! But I'll be happy to comply and gently push you :)

    Glad the motorcross race went well. Perfect opportunity to introduce more people to the awesomeness that is SoGoPro!

    -Astrid

    ReplyDelete