Friday, April 17, 2009

Walking On Sunshine ...

I must say that I am so glad that it's Friday today. It's the end of a loooooong couple of weeks (at work). In my last post, I had mentioned that I believe that Happiness Breeds Happiness ... that still rings true. I'm doing a couple of things in the next few days that I've never done before, so I'm totally excited!

First, I'm going to watch Supercross at Qwest Field in Seattle for the first time. I've watched it on tv for years, but this year ... I am so sick of television that I thought I would actually GO this time instead. Can't beat fifteen bucks to watch motorcycle racing all day long.

I can't wait to wear my SoGoPro t-shirt there. I'll try my best to have someone get a picture of it! *on a side note ... my husband cannot believe that I would want to wear an autographed shirt at all ... he doesn't understand the urge that we all have to share SGP with the world.*

The second thing that I'm doing that is new is going to Vancouver, BC *Canada*. I've been to Victoria, BC once before (I won a trip off of the radio ... that's another story that I'll tell you at a later date). I really loved Victoria when I was there. I couldn't believe how much cleaner it was than in America. I hope Vancouver is the same!

I'll post again and let ya'll know how it went! Thank you guys for your continued support ... makes me so happy that I could just cry ... in the good way :) Ali and Megan Mary ~ thank you for taking good care of my feelings! You give me encouragement and the "want" to do better, live better and be better ~ I am so lucky to have met you :)

Smiles,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Trying new things that you haven't done before is great and exciting.. Makes you feel lighter and lifts your soul...(which we all need from time to time)

    Husbands are something else hey... mine also never gets it when I want to do this or that or my obsession with SoGo... :-).But it's okay...

    Enjoy the weekend and the racing....

    Thank you once again for the inspiring words and (smiles) you leave me with all the time... It is so nice to get to "know" so many people if you haven't met them in person..

    Hugzzzzz

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete