Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Why Cannonball?

So ... hey everybody! This is my first blog and I don't really know what I'm doing. I will tell you that I chose the title Cannonball because I feel like I'm taking a giant leap into shallow waters ... and if I'm gonna leap, why not cannonball right?

I suppose I should also tell you some grand piece of information about myself, but there is nothing too grand. I love music with all of my soul. I love fashion. I love my large-and-in-charge big ole' black cat Pinkus. I love finding the perfect pair of jeans on the first try. I love poetry, quotes and sayings. I love the art of Mark Ryden. I love the tv show One Tree Hill. I love to think that my life has its own soundtrack and every day presents a new set of songs to jive to. I love the rain ~ small tiny misty rain, big fat plops of rain, heavy down-pours with so many drops of rain that you're completely soaked in 10 seconds! Crazy? A definate maybe :)

I don't like liars. I don't like people that breathe right in my face ~ even if they have wonderfully minty breath. I don't like eating chicken on the bone ... or shrimp that still have the shell on ... those little legs and those eyes ... it makes me so sad! I don't like sitting still for very long. I don't like headaches, but I get them frequently. I don't like 90 degree whether, unless I'm in Arizona, where it's dry ~ it's much too humid in Washington to like that kind of heat!

There's plenty more ... I'm sure that I could go on and on and on ... but I'll stop for now. I hope anyone that reads this gets at least a little chuckle, because laughter every day is a necessity! Where would we be without it?

Smiles,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment