Friday, August 28, 2009

Twitter = L♥VE

So I've discovered that Twitter is one of the best ways to stay on top of anything that you're interested in.

I love music ~ Twitter has #MusicMonday

I love fashion ~ Twitter has tons of fashionistas that post millions of links

I love celebs ~ Twitter has some doozies on there ... and some of my all-time faves, like Soleil Moon Frye ♥♥♥ (I grew up with Punky Brewster) and Dax Holt from TMZ.

Plus, Twitter is like instant gratification. Refresh has become my friend over the past couple of months.

If you'd like to follow me, my Twitter address is: http://twitter.com/Angie_Stargazer

Take me as I am OR leave me the hell alone. Your choice. I will love you if you love me back :) I'm just that kind of girl.

xoxo,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Hey..... So true...And I love the part "Take me as I am OR leave me the hell alone". We are always too quick to compromise who we are because we want people to like us but we are pretty great gals and that should be enough....

    Take care sweets

    Hugzzzz

    ReplyDelete